I have a keen interest in sport, health and physical therapy and have played a range of sports including netball, basketball, touch rugby, gymnastics and now triathlon. My passion for sport has meant an easy transition into the health and fitness industry.
I take a holistic and long term approach to health and wellbeing which demands the need for balance and perspective for lifelong changes. My past experiences with clients young and old has defined the skills and services I have to offer.
Remedial Massage Therapy
Remedial massage or Therapeutic Massage seeks to address specific conditions, posture related issues, pain management, injury rehabilitation, or to relieve muscle tension.
I provide massage therapy treatments designed to suit your needs. Whether you're recovering from an injury, after some much needed relaxation or wanting relief from chronic and persistent pain, helping you is my number one priority.
Techniques used are:
- Hawaiian Lomilomi
- Deep tissue & Sports massage
- Relaxation massage
Booking your massage appointment is easy:
- Online: choose a time that best suits your day
- By email: email@example.com
- Phone 021 0303308
- In clinic at reception
- Bachelor of Health Science (Sport & Exercise), Massey University, Wellington
- Certificate in Hawaiian Lomilomi, Aunty Margaret Machado, Kona, Hawaii
- Certificate in Therapeutic Massage, Wellington School of Massage, Wellington