I believe achieving a well-rounded healthiness is based on three main areas;
- Osteopathic assessment: detecting both the bigger and more subtle issues in your body to achieve a greater understanding of what’s holding your body in its status quo.
- Nutrition: how your foods may be influencing your healthiness capabilities.
- Movement: how your daily movement patterns may influence your overall posture- flexibility and adaptation to injuries that have occurred recently and/or over your lifetime.
Over the past 15 years I have been figuring out about our humanness, and how to maintain good health and what to do when things go awry. I have completed post graduate courses in Cranial, Visceral and Musculoskeletal aspects of Osteopathy.
Some of the Highlights for me include;
- Embryonic development of the head and neck- the evaluation, diagnostic treatment of the face and cranium in clinical cases with entrapment neuropathies, headaches, dental work and trauma.
- Pregnancy and the developing baby – helping mother and baby release strains associated with their birth experiences.
- A year working at the Swiss Osteopathy training program for babies and children.
- Courses with Jean-Pierre Barrel and the assessment and treatment of bladder and bowel function.
- Fascial assessment and treatment approaches aimed towards improving functional movement and joint mobility.
I very much enjoy engaging with and inspiring people of all ages and abilities.
Make an appointment with Anna now